Blanket Fabricator Insulator
Fabricate insulation Blanket with sewing machine.
- Measure and cut insulation material to specified size and shape for covering flat or round surfaces, using tape measure, scissors and sewing machine.
- Fit, wrap, or attach required insulation material around or to structure, following blueprint specifications.
- Cover or seal insulation with preformed plastic covers, canvas strips, sealant, or tape to secure insulation to the structure according to type of insulation used and structure covered.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must have 2 Years’ in sewing insulation blankets
- Must be able to work both indoors and outdoors, may include extreme hot or cold weather conditions.
- Will be standing on feet most of workday, required bending, stooping, and squatting.
- May be required to work in cramped and uncomfortable positions.
- May be required to climb about machines, ladders, scaffolds, and catwalks.
- Must be able to wear respiratory equipment when required.
- Be able to work in extreme weather conditions, hot and cold weather.
Bay Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer