Groundskeeper / General Laborer
This position will perform a variety of groundskeeping and maintenance tasks such as mowing, landscaping, and performing repairs and other facility upkeep. This position will require you to drive a company vehicle and you must be able to work outside in all types of weather including heat and cold.
- Regular mowing of the property.
- General upkeep of the property includes cleaning, maintaining, and fixing various items.
- Spraying trees and plants to protect them from insects and diseases.
- Manual labor such as moving, building, and completing maintenance at the property.
- Moving equipment, materials, and supplies.
- Maintain tools and equipment such as lawn equipment.
- Collect and dispose of waste materials.
|REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS|
- Previous experience working outdoors doing manual labor required.
- Knowledge of maintaining lawn mowers, weed eaters, blowers and other equipment used in facility upkeep.
- Proven record of being able to work safely under minimal supervision.
- Must be able to pass a drug screen, MVR, and background check.
- Ability to understand detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to operate power-driven equipment for ranch maintenance.
- Ability to work outdoors, exposed to heat, humidity, cold, and rain for extended periods of time.
- Moving about accomplishing tasks or moving from one worksite to another.
- Ability to operate job related tools.
- Constantly perform repeating motions that may include feet, leg, wrists, hands and/or fingers.
- Work that includes moving and/or lifting objects up to 50 pounds, carry at least 30 pounds and up to 150 pounds with help.
Bay Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer