Pipe Fitter – Fabrication
Bay Ltd. is currently accepting applications for experienced Pipe fitters/Fabricators for the Shop Division. The Pipe Fabricator will always strive to uphold the culture of Safety, Quality and Productivity at Bay Ltd.
- Attend daily safety meetings and complete a Job Safety Analysis before starting all assigned task.
- Read and work from isometrics, blueprints, and sketches.
- Grind, bevel and fit pipe and fitting together to create pipe spools.
- Familiar with piping materials and documents heat numbers on drawings to maintain material traceability.
- Measure pipe cut lengths and cut pipe with saws and torches.
- Take field measurements from set coordinates to determine proper spool lengths and coordinates.
- Secures pipes to structures and equipment with bolts, gaskets, brackets, clamps, and hangers etc. using hand tools and power tools.
- Minimum of 1-year experience as a Pipe Fitter/Fabricator.
- Ability to pass all pre-employment requirements: craft testing, drug screen, training, etc.
- Read and understand isometrics, blueprints and work within specifications.
- Knowledge of tools.
Bay Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer