Pipefitters – Industrial Division
Bay Ltd. is currently accepting applications for Journeyman Pipefitters for an Industrial project in Corpus Christi, TX. This position will be responsible for the lay out, assembly, installation, and maintenance of mechanical piping systems for industrial production and processing systems. The Pipefitter will always strive to uphold Bay Ltd.’s culture of Safety, Quality, and Production.
- Read and work from blueprints and sketches.
- Select type and size of pipe and related materials and equipment, such as: supports, hangers, and hydraulic cylinders according to specifications.
- Cuts pipe, using saws, pipe cutters, cutting torch, and pipe cutting machines.
- Bends pipe using pipe bending tools and machinery.
- Assembles and installs a variety of metal and non-metal pipes, tubes, and fittings,
- Secures pipes to structures with brackets, clamps, and hangers using hand tools and power tools.
- Installs and maintains hydraulic and pneumatic components of machines and equipment such as pumps and cylinders.
- Installs and maintains refrigeration and air conditioning systems including compressors, pumps, meters, pneumatic controls and piping.
- May weld pipe supports to structural steel members.
- Other duties assigned.
- TWIC Card.
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment requirements: craft testing, hair follicle drug screen, criminal background check, safety council, Berry training, etc.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Journeyman Pipefitter.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Understanding of construction processes and industry requirements.
Bay Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer