Structural Fluxcore Welder – Fabrication Shop
Bay Ltd. is currently seeking experienced Structural Flux Core Carbon Welders for shop fabrication. This position is responsible for quality performance to weld in the 3g, 4g positions on 1” plate carbon. This position offers competitive pay, company benefits, over-time hours, and longevity employment.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for welding to ASME Section 9 and AWS D 1.1
- Read and understand welding procedures.
- All welds must pass x-ray or ultrasonic inspection.
- Set up and adjust welding machines to meet the parameters set forth in the WPS.
- Actively participate in daily safety meeting, JSA’s, and safety audits.
- Cooperate with supervisors in the shop, quality control, and departments whose work affects that of this division.
- Maintains the work area in a neat and orderly condition, and cooperates with other departments in housekeeping endeavors.
- Complies with Bay’s safety procedures.
- 1 year experience welding structural fluxcore carbon.
- Must pass pre-employment requirements: Drug Screen, Physical Assessment, Safety Orientations, etc.
- Must pass one of three (flux core, stick, or mig).
- Knowledge of welding equipment and welding/cutting Safety requirements.
Bay Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer