Data Entry I
The Data Entry I position is responsible for the validation of job cost distribution for requisition processing and accurately logging information into computer system.
- Shall receive specific training and be able to work in both Berry PO & eCMS systems with a high degree of proficiency.
- Log Electronic Requisitions into the Berry PO System
- Key and Enter completed requisition information daily into computer log
- Maintain requisition files in purchasing department
- Complete requisitions in purchase order system when required
- Validate Job Cost Distribution for requisition processing
- Assist purchasing manager as necessary with purchase order information.
- Verify completed work for accuracy and make any required changes immediately.
- Distribute completed and signed purchase orders to appropriate individuals and vendors as required.
- Log and file all requisitions
- File signed purchase orders acknowledgements.
- Make copies for department, Distributes office mail, Locates files as needed, maintains office supplies and assists with administrative duties as needed
- Collaborate with co-workers and management in a team environment
- Comply with all quality, safety and performance requirements relevant to the position.
- Issue Field PO books as needed
- Communicate directly with requisition writers to resolve issues with requisition submissions.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Minimum of 2 years of office data entry experience
- Knowledge of Heavy Construction Industry
- Ability to process multiple types of contracts/reports
- Ability to read and interpret purchase order information
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written with customers and employees at all levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Must be proactive and self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent time-management skills, and a strong multi-tasking ability
Bay Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer