Roller Operator- Industrial
LOCATION: Gregory, TX
Bay Ltd. is currently seeking experienced Roller Operators to operate Single Drum Smooth and Pad Foot Rollers, and Pneumatic Rollers for new construction work at the GCGV Project in Gregory, TX. The Roller Operator distributes, compresses, and achieves required compaction desires. This position will always strive to uphold Bay Ltd.’s culture of Safety, Quality, and Production.
- Operate roller to compact earth, roll subgrade, lime stabilized subgrade, and flexible base to specifications.
- Operate in a safe manner.
- Follow direction from Supervisors and Crew Lead.
- Perform daily maintenance and safety checks of equipment.
- Attend daily and weekly safety meetings and inspections.
- Must ensure a solid understanding of and comply with company’s Code of Ethics, and adhere to safety standards.
- Other duties assigned.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in heavy construction.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Understanding of construction processes and industry requirements.
- Valid Driver’s License preferred.
Bay Ltd. is an Equal Opportunity Employer